Figure Painter Magazine issue 29. Out Now!

New miniatures were released? Spread the news!
shanerozzell

Figure Painter Magazine issue 29. Out Now!

Post by shanerozzell »

ImageClick to see full-sized image

ON SALE NOW: £1.30

Welcome to issue 29 of Figure Painter Magazine.

So, the big one is over again for another year. I a of course referring to Euro Militaire and I’d like to say well done to all that took part on the painting competition and congratulate those that took away an award. The standard was very high this year so you should all feel very proud.

On to this issue and it’s jam packed full of stuff. We have lots of reviews this issue and plenty to inspire you with your own painting and modelling. We also have the Justin McCoy continuing his epic Remora build and Thor Intararangson finishes his tutorial about painting natural marble and other tutorials from Davide Rainone, and Markp Paunovic.

We also have some brilliant interviews and spotlight articles, but starting us off is a fantastic Insight interview with Fernando Ruiz from FeR miniatures.

While I have your attention. we are currently working hard on issue 30 which is going to be something of a special. As well as our usual stuff, we have several articles all about Flat Tin Figures. So if you really want to push your painting skills and fancy having a go at painting a flat look out for issue 30.

FPM Facebook Page
www.figurepaintermagazine.co.uk