What's in progress by Dark Tower

Post your "Work In Progress" photos here.
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding works in progress here, please. If you have photos of these works when they're completed, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the work in progress.
Le6n

Re: What's in progress by Dark Tower

Post by Le6n »

Now the main hero of the story - templar knight Skoll, standing above the ruins of Solomon's Temple, where biggest secrets are hidden.

TEMPLAR:

IN THE SHADOW OF DARK TOWER blog - reviews, tips & tricks, free models, photogallery
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

Another historic bust from Stormtrooper Miniatures on my desk - Sowar Guides Cavalry Afghanistan 1897. Started back in 2015 and finished after one and half year. Real fun to paint those V12 busts... Quick view through the process:

IN THE SHADOW OF DARK TOWER blog - reviews, tips & tricks, free models, photogallery
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

Another Stormtrooper bust started - Captain Dighton Probyn Indian Mutiny 1857. I really love those busts. Never been into historic figures, but I am happy to grab myself few from Stormtrooper, as they are well sculpted and casted. And Stuart from Stormtroopers was also very kind to me.

PREPARATIONS:
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

Another old project re-launched - Athena by Agora Miniatures. I've started this project back in march 2014 (I created and painted minimalistic epic base then):

BASE INSPIRATION
ImageClick to see full-sized image

PAINTED BASE ITSELF

PREPARATION
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by sea.man »

Looking forward. Such base with pipes is something new :)
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

sea.man: So is the greek godess with terminator-like endoskeleton legs :) Had to do something weird too
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

Fun a relaxing miniature from Scibor Monstrous - Moscal Shaman. An nice addition to Halloweenstein miniature painted back in 2009. Painted in two or three days.

Le6n

Post by Le6n »

New project... Radwulf is Van Helsing now... Forget the sword, get the wooden stack and let's pass the Borgo Pass!

JerzyK

Post by JerzyK »

Great idea with the conversion. I like it!
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

JerzyK wrote:Great idea with the conversion. I like it!
Thank you :) Like it too