Necromunda

Do you still remember that some people use miniatures for gaming?
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Necromunda

Post by mahon »

I'd love to play this game again....

I used to play it with my Delaques. Now I have Delaques, Goliaths, and Eschers, but could easily make more gangs from my Imperial Guard...

I love the atmosphere of this game with all the running around, hiding in shadows, bursting guns, sniping from windows, and finally charging headlong with knives and chainswords!

What a game! I haven't played it for some 2 years or more IIRC... And I haven't even tried the new rules. I've skimmed the "living rulebook" and I liked most of the changes. The explanation of why they were introduced is pretty reasonable for me...

And I just like all these saga systems, with the continuing stories and characters developing their own personalities....

Has anybody played the new necromunda?
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
Slawek

Redemptionist

Post by Slawek »

I have redemptionist gang... But i have never played a game :(
Maybe when we meet in July, we found some time to play...

Slawek
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

RE: Redemptionist

Post by mahon »

I hope so, Slawek, I hope so :twisted:
-- Mahoń

Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

I used to play the old version a lot, but haven't gotten around for the new system yet! I'd love to start a new campaign with the old gang if I can get them back together though!

I played mostly with my Cawdor gang but also have Escher, Van Saar and Spyers.
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

Spyrers are cool - IIRC there are only 4 of them but they are well equipped and really powerful.

Which gang did you enjoy the most?
-- Mahoń

Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

My Cawdor, I like the anti-heretics theme a lot! Only because I didn't like the miniatures, otherwise I would have played Redemptionists as well! Hmmnn... Maybe convert some for a new campaign...:D
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

I liked both Redemptionists & Cawdors... but have only 2 redemptionist models :(
-- Mahoń

Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

I always wanted to try playing necromunda (I love plague zombies idea... :wink: ) but I know olny few people in my city playing tabletop wagrames but none of them plays necromunda... :cry:
Last edited by Demi_morgana on 11 Apr 2007, o 20:58, edited 2 times in total.

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Slawek

Re: RE: Redemptionist

Post by Slawek »

Skrit wrote:My Cawdor, I like the anti-heretics theme a lot! Only because I didn't like the miniatures, otherwise I would have played Redemptionists as well! Hmmnn... Maybe convert some for a new campaign...:D
Redemptionist look very similar to Cawdor. Why you do not like redemptionist. I convert some morheim zealot to Wh40k zealots. Can I use them i Redemptionist gang in necromunda. They have good weapon, only probem is that they do not have covered faces...

Slawek
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

RE: Re: RE: Redemptionist

Post by Skrit »

I only liked a couple of the Redemptionists mini's (like the Zealots!) but the rest I found them not good at all. Imo there's a big difference between the Cawdor models and the Redemptionists. I envisioned the Redemptionists to look different from how they came out, they could have done a much better job to be honest! (like the Redemptionists from the Redeemer comic for example! :D)