Tale of ? gamers - brainstorming

Now Reactivated and Revolutionized!!
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

Post by ToMaZ »

I don't mind. Would be great to have you aboard Mordred with that cool army :)
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...
KingUlrikFlamebeard

Post by KingUlrikFlamebeard »

Unfortunately I cannot enter. The reason for this is my work pattern. I have to work a rotating shift every two weeks, the first and third weeks I would work one shift and the second and fourth I do another. I only get to paint on one shift (mornings - 6am til 2pm) and so out of each month I would have only two weeks and the weekends to paint whatever in. I'd say for me it's too short a time.

So I'm afraid I shall not be there, but I will keep a close eye on it and will be building the Space Marine army when I get half a chance.

KU
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

@KU: we're thinking about a timeframe of a month and a half. Would that help?
KingUlrikFlamebeard

Hmm.. maybe, although it will still only give me a month whilst everyone else will be working with six weeks. But I'll see.

KU
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

Or... We'll let you have two months and you'll just go on a little longer? (hey, I'm trying to get you into this! :P )
Last edited by Skrit on 12 Aug 2005, o 16:36, edited 1 time in total.
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

Post by ToMaZ »

yes yes, drag him into this :twisted:

No escaping now KU... :P
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...
KingUlrikFlamebeard

*Attempts to flee thread*

Humm.. Arhh.... I left something in the oven.

KU
DeadMilkman

Post by DeadMilkman »

Hmm, with some recent life developments, this might just be feasible for me to do.

I think I can tentatively say count me in. THough, I'd probably want to follow in Mordred's footsteps and make use of some of the Ogre Kingdoms stuff I've already aquired.
scarabstudio

Post by scarabstudio »

You can count me in :D I have 2 army boxes of chaos I have never painted or even put together for that matter, but it sounds like alot of chaos already. I would want to do nurgle too :x . But i would be willing to purchase new stuff........I wonder what my wife will think of this :lol:.

Hmmmm what army to choose :think: , I really like the ogre kingdoms, but skaven sound interesting too. I dont know right now, just count me in!!!

Tyler
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

Post by ToMaZ »

Don't forget to send a PM to Mahon guys. So you'll have acces to the "tale of.... forum" :)
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...