cryx

Do you still remember that some people use miniatures for gaming?
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

take bile thralls if You face the infantry: they can also be used as 'burgers for DJ if Yoy don't feel like sharing precious FOC with it (which is especially important in case of goreshade who has to sacrifice 5 FOC for mage blight every turn :? )
and about bane thralls: sweet unit indeed, but as You've noticed - mosty one-use-only :wink:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

Demi_morgana wrote:these two are totally different casters: both require different tactics: goreshade is imo "supporting" caster while skarre can get into melee and mess with anyone (her "feat" + knocking down attack)
you're kiddin' me? That big ugly m-f with even bigger and uglier sword is a supporter, while that small chick is in fact a hth fighter? :shock:
I suppose someone at PP heard that it's not the big ... sword that makes you a true man :lol:
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

his sword ain't as powerful as it seems:
it's cool 'cause it has reach and can summon Deathwalker after killing living model in melee but that's not worthy risk his life just for that*, spamming mageblight makes him nasty enough :wink:

*unless You play the battle for 1000 pts and You can siphon FOC from the other caster to cast MAGEBLIGHT AND CLOAK OF SHADOWS IN THE SAME TURN!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAA... :twisted:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

his sword ain't as powerful as it seems
that's what I meant - fluuf shall be reflected in stats, stats shall be reflected in a sculpt somehow :)
Nameless Painter Blog
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

hey, just don't think it's sh!tworth weapon:
it has P+S 14 and reach! You can charge the enemy after other units and hit from behind, and if combined with dark shroud: that's really painful! :D
but skarre is s&m, melee monster and that just can't be beaten :wink:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

last evening after gym I had the occasion to face circle of orboros once again, and this time defeating them wasn't piece of cake like the last time* :army:
once again we played 300vs300 pts game - orboros started vs deneghra and her nasty crew;
thing I learnt is that kaya's yoyo-combo is more than nasty and may be extremly deadly if used properly!
but another thing I learnt is that dirty d turned out to be queen of debuffs! she managed to decrease def value of warpwolf by 7 points!!! muahahahaaa...

*during that game I managed to kick deathripper next to orboros caster in the 2nd round and asphyxious breath-of-corruptioned her to the feckin' death! :twisted:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

today roles has changed - my warcaster was the one who fell in the second round of combat ^^
even iron lich is no task if became knocked-down and got by orboros b!tch kaia :mrgreen:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

this evening I used same army as in the post above but this time the plan more-less worked: I killed kaia :twisted:
not placing warcaster in the first line of troops was good idea although kaia once again managed to perform her stupid teleportation combo against my caster (how could I forget about tremple??? :doh: ) I was sure that wall of infantry can stop warpwolf from getting close my caster :oops:
I've also learnt that circle's beasts aren't as immune to damage as I suspected if one pays attention on injuring them: nightwretch's shot followed by hellfire* wiped kaia's 2-headed dog off table surface ^^
all in all lich did good use of his weapon and torn kaia aparf EVEN after missing, yes - missing 5 boosted to-hit rolls :? luckly for me she was severly injured by exploding scrap thrall and 6th attack was successful - and definitely lethal

*both boosted... :whistle:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

don't really know what you are talking about, but I'm glad you won :)
Nameless Painter Blog
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

Post by ToMaZ »

demi, has the warpwolf trampled after the spell rager? (or what's it called) the free powerattack spell?
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...