In the shadow of Dark Tower

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

like a lot! :D
grim and rotting ergo my style for sure! :clap:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

not very dirty but very well done! great job. looks much better than I expected this model to look.
I preferred the dwarf bust from SMM, now I like the zombie too.
will you paint the slayer?
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

Le6n wrote:I've tried to achieve look of dirty dead creature coming out from the grave in the moonlight
what a cool explanation for painted colours :P
it looks good! still bit too bluish for my taste, but that't a minor remark I suppose. Your progress is amazing me.
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

mahon wrote:not very dirty but very well done! great job. looks much better than I expected this model to look.
I preferred the dwarf bust from SMM, now I like the zombie too.
will you paint the slayer?
He's looking dirty enough when you see it in real, but maybe still not enough for you :) I didn't want to paint busts, but after this one, I ordered the dwarf slayer and new goblin too. So finally I will paint them all :)
Nameless wrote:
Le6n wrote:I've tried to achieve look of dirty dead creature coming out from the grave in the moonlight
what a cool explanation for painted colours :P
it looks good! still bit too bluish for my taste, but that't a minor remark I suppose. Your progress is amazing me.
Hehehehehe, there's little bit of an poet in me, hiding somwhere in the background :) I can't help myself, I like the blue color and even if I wanted it more bright and 'deadflesh', this is how it came out. :)))
Last edited by Le6n on 19 Mar 2009, o 12:08, edited 2 times in total.
IN THE SHADOW OF DARK TOWER blog - reviews, tips & tricks, free models, photogallery
Renaw

Post by Renaw »

Thriller......Aaauuuu..... :twisted:
Dragyn

Post by Dragyn »

Very nicely done. Definitly beyound my meager skills. The whole atmosphere is wonderful.
Scibor

Post by Scibor »

Grat :) just great painting :)
I like blue colors in the shadows and I think we have to make at our site gallery for Your miniatures :)
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

Scibor wrote:Grat :) just great painting :)
I like blue colors in the shadows and I think we have to make at our site gallery for Your miniatures :)
Hehehehehehehe an external sciborist :) Thanx for your kind words
IN THE SHADOW OF DARK TOWER blog - reviews, tips & tricks, free models, photogallery
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

A friend on Wargaming.sk Forum told me, that the promo picture of Zombie Bust looks like box cover art. I like the idea and played few minutes in photoshop :lol: :lol: :lol: :offtopic:

ImageClick to see full-sized image
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

Someone is sollicitating for a job! ;)