JoeK Miniatures

New miniatures were released? Spread the news!
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Re: JoeK Miniatures

Post by mahon »

he was just preparing for his morning jogging when he found he needed to save the child! ;)
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
Lothar

Post by Lothar »

These are really evil deamonic Kniestrümpfe. Srsly.

Anyway, i like it. I like the comic style and it reminds me of Hellboy which i really love. Btw. did anyone seen any mini of Hellboy?
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

yep, but not from JoeK. which scale are you interested in? for 28mm check Hasslefree Miniatures' Harby with his 'alternative head & fist' variant.
-- Mahoń

Lothar

Post by Lothar »

mahon wrote:yep, but not from JoeK. which scale are you interested in? for 28mm check Hasslefree Miniatures' Harby with his 'alternative head & fist' variant.
ugly as hell itself ; / but thx for the info. I'll call You later after I end up working for today ;)
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

fine!
check this thread: link
-- Mahoń

fullheadofhair

Post by fullheadofhair »

demon with Y front underwear, converse shoes and knee high socks - it is like revisiting the 70's!
Currently painting 15mm's with an extremely large brush - one step away from dipping them in the pot.
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

still much safer than the 80s version I don't even dare to imagine... :lolsign:
-- Mahoń

Joek

Post by Joek »

Morning folks! Just to let you all know that finally I have lift-off on the third figure :) Servant Prime is up and available at the web-site, which is nice for me. Being broke is no fun at all.
Cyberpaddy66

Post by Cyberpaddy66 »

Looking good, the site is slick and the pieces are cool (still not convinced about the barbarian pose) but I think I'll wait for something that'll take my breath away before I order anything.
Getting back into the thick (or rather thin as in thinning my paints) of it, not picked up a brush in some time so this may hurt a bit until I get used to the feel of them again :doh:
Joek

Post by Joek »

Okay, so this month I released the fourth figure - Cirae - designed and sculpted by Ari Nielsson, and today I'm just previewing the next two figures in the range. They kind of form the remainder of the year for me I guess :)

Cirae:
ImageClick to see full-sized image

Papa Demon (sculpted by Rich Sweet):

and the Summer Knight (sculpted by Kul Asyrk):

Lots more pics and WIP shots on the main website HERE. Cirae's available at the mo', and with some sort of luck Papa Demon and Summer Knight be be released in November and December respectively.

And then I can have a think about what 2011 brings!

Thanks folks :)