Angels of 30th millennium

Now Reactivated and Revolutionized!!
Aleks

Re: Angels of 30th millennium

Post by Aleks »

You're right, there will be no blue librarians. Everyone will be in red and gold. :dance:
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

I like the dreadnought model. Not the painting, as there is not too much of it, but the model itself. Want to see more of it...
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
arctica
Too fast for the rest of us

Post by arctica »

Whitehorn wrote:It's a hotly debated topic, but since this force is clearly aimed to be pre-Codex, there's no need for Librarians to be painted blue. Unless you're Ultramarines :dance:
I have often wondered about that :) but yea on these forums we generally just look at cool conversions and paintings rather than dwell on the fluff. Great start, now go paint this beastie so we can drool on it.
Aleks

Post by Aleks »

Yesterday I glued up my 1st vindicator. Would you mind if I'd make some battle damage like bullet holes in the shield or something like that? :dance:
arctica
Too fast for the rest of us

Post by arctica »

Your models :D you should do what you feel is right for what you want !
Aleks

Post by Aleks »

And I will! I set my army in the middle of battle* anyway so it will fit perfectly. :D

*I thought about of the Signus Prime battles when BA fought daemons and I thought about Word Bearers, there are many pieces of artwork in Collected Visions when BA fought WB. :o
Aleks

Post by Aleks »

Okay I've glued up my vindicator and predator tanks, also I glued up my Rogue Trader rhinos and I converted 2 of them into razorbacks. Also Im working on my Land Raider, another Dred and speeders. Stay tuned. Tomorrow I'll post pics of my converted predator. :dance:
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

war machine time :)
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Aleks

Post by Aleks »

Yes! Because I play mechanised BA! Do you have any pics/ideas of what to paint(freehand) on librarian's back-banner? :shock:
REDAV

Post by REDAV »

That Librarian dred look very nice. I’m looking forward to see him painted.