Phlegyas Art Miniatures

New miniatures were released? Spread the news!
Emptyv

Re: Phlegyas Art Miniatures

Post by Emptyv »

I'm happy you like our products! I'll try to finish Celolita this week. :-D
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

wow, it's so good to see that people are able to come up with new and fresh ideas all the time.

welcome to the forum and good luck with your minis!
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
Emptyv

Phlegyas Art - April News

Post by Emptyv »

Phlegyas Art is pleased to present the next two characters for sale on our site now.

The first is a miniature from the line of literary characters transformed in time: Don Cerveza, the old and drunken version of the once unblemished brave knight. Don Cerveza de la Mancha is a pleasant addition to the miniatures already released in this line, the young Son of an Achab and the elderly CeLolita.

The second character is Sven Hammerfaust, the first miniature of a series of classic Fantasy characters.

Both miniatures are available as Limited Editions (50 pieces) with a wooden box and a book-base included, or normally in a Safety Box.

Even enjoy the Homepage, updated with new previews, up comings and galleries.

Last edited by Skrit on 13 Apr 2012, o 15:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I've merged the topic to the existing one. Please post in this one to keep things tidy and in one place! :)
Slawol
Perpetuum Mobile
Perpetuum Mobile

Re: Phlegyas Art - April News

Post by Slawol »

Oh my, I love them all! :)
Pozdrawiam/Best regards
Sławomir Borysowski

Let’s put a smile on that face!
Emptyv

Post by Emptyv »

Thanks to the amministration for merging the two topica in one, sorry if I dont have tought it by my own. Thanks to everyone for the appreciation and acceptance. I am very happy that our attempt to change some canons in the world of miniatures has been successful.
Emptyv

Post by Emptyv »

Hi Miniatures Friends,

Phlegyas Art is starting a new spring-summer promotion. We have also updated the Homepage with some new contents and graphics. let's have a look, it is worth!
http://www.phlegyasart.com

Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

if you provided free shipping for the first order, it would be much more interesting for me as a possible client ;) :P
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

Nameless wrote:if you provided free shipping for the first order, it would be much more interesting for me as a possible client ;) :P
Same here :D
Emptyv

Post by Emptyv »

We proudly present the results of our latest work. Our first miniature of the theme cyberpunk is born, Cyberpunk Guru 2.0. The miniature was well sculpted by Oleksandr Bilibov to which we extend our sincere thanks for the wonderful cooperation and well-made work. More pictures on at 360 degrees on our homepage to appreciate other views of the piece. The price, we think, is very competitive, as the special offer we launched with our top sell bust. Leave a comment if you like it, we'll be grateful.
:-)

ImageClick to see full-sized image
Emptyv

Post by Emptyv »

Thanks to our customers for choosing our products. The full restock of Sven Hammerfaust is now available.
Thanks to Matteo Murelli for his extraordinary Boxart, able to show the best of this wonderful mini born from the hands of Raffaele Stumpo.