Russian Alternative

New miniatures were released? Spread the news!
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Re: Russian Alternative

Post by Pandadosmares »

Even do i agree that GW is expensive, i dont agree with copycats or earning money with the ideas of others.
I feel that with all the good sculpting they do why not do something original, make a new game new rules, create something, for me like many others this is just being lazy.

Now for the sculpts itself, good work i like them.
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

Pandadosmares wrote:I feel that with all the good sculpting they do why not do something original, make a new game new rules, create something, for me like many others this is just being lazy.
Pfff, why spending time trying to make anything original while you can make another set of heads and arms just accidently fitting SM torsos... :roll:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Demi_morgana wrote:
Pandadosmares wrote:I feel that with all the good sculpting they do why not do something original, make a new game new rules, create something, for me like many others this is just being lazy.
Pfff, why spending time trying to make anything original while you can make another set of heads and arms just accidently fitting SM torsos... :roll:
LOL we dont need more arms or legs, well maybe a zombie needs new arms or legs from time to time :bonk: