Page 1 of 3
Show your painting desk!
Posted: 15 Jan 2010, o 15:01
by Corvus
Here are two shots of my paint station. The first one right after a clean-up, the second is an action-shot.
What does your desk look like?
Click to see full-sized image
Click to see full-sized image
Re: Show your painting desk!
Posted: 16 Jan 2010, o 17:29
by Skrit
Unfortunatly no paintstation for me at the moment! From time to time I just claim the dinner table but my wife makes sure I clean up afterwards!

Re: Show your painting desk!
Posted: 16 Jan 2010, o 17:45
by Neolis
Click to see full-sized image
My results from me working on cleaning it up today.
Re: Show your painting desk!
Posted: 17 Jan 2010, o 17:35
by Demi_morgana
Re: Show your painting desk!
Posted: 17 Jan 2010, o 18:00
by Skeeve
You guys are so neat it is scary

.
this is mine
Click to see full-sized image
This is another mine

in its cleaner state
Click to see full-sized image
Re: Show your painting desk!
Posted: 17 Jan 2010, o 21:40
by Corvus
Corvus wrote:Neolis wrote:
My results from me working on cleaning it up today.
Looks nice! Where are your paints? And thos pictures of painted miniatures, are they your own or are they there for inspiration? What's that light you're using?
Demi_morgana wrote:my junkyard today morning:
Looks like you've got a lot of natural light on your desk, nice!
Skeeve wrote:
This is another mine

in its cleaner state
You want work desks? I'll post one tomorrow

What's your job? Some lab thing?
Re: Show your painting desk!
Posted: 17 Jan 2010, o 22:51
by Dargrin
Re: Show your painting desk!
Posted: 17 Jan 2010, o 23:11
by Demi_morgana
now THAT"S pro!
Re: Show your painting desk!
Posted: 17 Jan 2010, o 23:21
by Corvus
Looks like no other painting desk I have ever seen?
Re: Show your painting desk!
Posted: 17 Jan 2010, o 23:53
by Neolis
Looks nice! Where are your paints? And thos pictures of painted miniatures, are they your own or are they there for inspiration? What's that light you're using?
My paint is in a basket along the side, though its starting to out grow it. The pictures are inspirations from the very first gencon I ever went too. The light is an Ott-lite true light buld. Gives of a white light so my colors are purer when I actually see them. I found my painting tolerance was better under the brighter bulb.